HAYS 10″ CONVERTER; AOD 80-UP 28-3200 STALL
$856.00 GST Inc.
Hays Performance Drivetrain is proud to announce Twister 3/4 Race Performance Torque Converters. These NEW torque converters are a perfect addition to Hays product line of performance flexplates, clutches, and flywheels. The 3/4 Race torque converter is the first series being brought to market and is intended for street/strip combinations, with various RPM stall speed offerings to accommodate any mixture of modifications including higher compression ratios, aftermarket camshafts, aftermarket cylinder heads, lower gear ratios, and vehicle weight loss.
- 10" Diameter with lock-up 30 spline input and 11-1/2" bolt pattern / 2400-2800rpm Stall
- To Suit: 1980-Up Ford AOD
- 3/4 Race series converters are built, tested, and proven to support up to 650 HP.
- State of the art Spray Welding process is used in select areas. Spray Welding provides clean, strong and consistent fusion while also increasing strength through hardening from higher process temperature
- Each converter is hand-built and inspected in every step of assembly to ensure top of the line quality
- All HAYS converters are internally welded compared to brazing. Testing has shown welding provides longer converter life while also enhancing consistency
- Heavy duty Torrington bearings are used for greater strength and durability
- Stators are chosen with high flow vents and channels to promote cooling in heat producing higher horsepower applications
- Increased horsepower and acceleration due to a weight saving, one application design. Almost all HAYS converters are built for one application to reduce weight compared to a multi-bolt pattern converter.
- 3/4 Race series converters are offered in several different stall speeds for GM, Ford, and Chrysler transmissions
- Industry leading Tech Support Team is available to provide assistance with stall speed selection